Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 1st, 2010
my big day =)

I went to Gastown with 2 of my best friends here
Bainin and Siew Ying
We had our lunch @ Momo Sushi Restaurant

(will try out Guu Restaurant some other day as it only opens at 5pm)

We bought souvenirs too=) as we are heading home soon
in less than a month time
hooray !!!

buy souvenirs, buy Turkey Hill - Gold Brand

most of the Olympics' souvenirs are sold with 50% discount,
good deal eh?


we had a small gathering in our common house to celebrate my birthday

I'm glad because although I'm far away from my family
I have my 'family' here too
we celebrate everyone's birthday
we care for each other
we always go out in a group
we are united as we are Malaysians

I hope our friendships will become stronger from years to years
we are seeing each other for at least another 3 years
so we gotta work hard to maintain our friendships

I wish our friendships can last forever
even after we have graduated

as I said
We are ONE big family

I believe, bonding in family is the strongest
=)

my presents ^^

Guess wallet from my UBC-family
Cupcakes
Adidas shoes from myself
Olympics' mascots keychains from Bainin


Thanks to those who wished me on FB and MSN
I really appreciate every single wishes from you
at least I know I am not forgotten
even if I am so far away from you

I should thank FB
for having the birthday alerts
it helps to remind ppl about one's birthday
and
it helps to make the birthday boy/girl feels contented and fortunate
with all the birthday wishes

Thanks to my parents who brought me to this world 19 years ago
Thanks to my family who is always there when I needed support and guidance
Thanks to my friends who color my life


I had a wonderful day on my birthday
being stress-free from midterms and quizzes
spending time with my friends
enjoying every moment of the day

Thanks to ME
for being
who I am now

I am 19 this year
I will utilize my last teen year
as I always do

All the best and good luck to myself
:)

~ BE MYSELF ~

2 comments:

  1. dear xy,

    haha. I am glad that you are having fun celebrating ur birthday there =) so sorry have been out to attend the easter camp so din manage to skype with u thou..

    nyway, u noe wad, the adidas shoes u bought for urself i have one too =) haha. i bought one for myself too in melb!! same type same color somemore. good taste huh? =)

    take care dear n i miss u =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Shyue Shyan for the late reply.

    Yup, I had a good birthday celebration here =)
    You must be enjoy ur life there too ! Good to see you getting involved in many activities there !

    yeah! good taste! Hi 5 ^^ and that is a good pair of shoes, nice and comfortable.

    u too take care there! miss u alot.

    ReplyDelete